WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€40000 - €75000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an Experienced Frontend Developer open to consider new opportunities?
Are you looking to join a business that show no signs of slowing down despite the current crisis?
My customer is continuing to build and development software for cars in 2020! Their hiring shows no signs of slowing down as they look for multiple engineers from Junior, Mid-level to Senior. Their Agile team looks for engineers that value high standard of code and want to learn. Their low hierarchy allows them to provide on the job support for more junior developers, and for senior developers to play an active role in supporting others too.
They are currently searching for a Senior Frontend Developer working with Angular
- You will be developing the next generation of infotainment software in web technologies such as Angular, HTML, CSS, Typescript.
- You will work on one of the world's largest projects with high demands on performance stability and memory consumption
- Code reviews, pull requests and TDD are all required to protect the quality of code
- You'll use modern and fast infrastructure, plus Git and Jenkins, to allow you to develop flow and prompt feedback through fast build times
- You not only test your software on a PC, but also live in vehicles
- You work closely with the developers, in an agile team with a Product Owner and tester too.
The ideal candidate will come with:
- You will need to be able to familiarize yourself with new technologies in a complex environment, working on technically demanding frontend.
- You will have good functional or OOP.
- Good computer science knowledge with programming language in either Java, C# or Python is
- Automotive experience is a strong plus
A minimum of B2 level German language, and good communication skills