WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Senior Frontend Developer - React.js/Redux
"Join a team that marketers depend on to create pure transparency in increasingly complex markets on a global scale"
I am currently working with a multi-national enterprise that was founded in 2005, boasting offices in Germany, France, US and UK with over 250 employees from all walks of life - because who doesn't live diversity and great story-tellers! They have creates a software as a service which is cloud based that produces analysis SEO for both website and product. They assess three main areas: Site Optimisation, Revenue Generated and Traffic Speed!
- Great Experience with React.js and Redux.
- Good experience in both or either of Node.js or GraphQL.
- You are a quality-oriented person with a focus on clean code, creating excellence and continuous enhancement of your skill-set.
- A real passion for development, innovation and the growth of your own knowledge.
- Fluent in English or German.
- Working with in multi-national team where you will have impact on what you do, the technologies you enhance and a control on your personal growth.
- Primary focus will be developing user interface components with React.js as well as maintaining these and coordinating with other team members.
- Building reusable components for future scalability and use.
- Ensuring that the overall application are easy-to-maintain and durable.
- Flexible working hours
- Team/Company Events - Pizza Days, Breakfast Buffets, Nights Out
- Sports Memberships
- Pension Programmes
- Training/Support Programmes and chances to attend conferences.
- Office in the heart of Berlin - a short tram ride from Alexanderplatz.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY - DOG FRIENDLY
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details and we can set up a short call to discuss both your profile and of course the position in depth