Senior Frontend Developer
Berlin, Germany , £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
2019-05-17 11:11:47 +0100
'CERTIFIED EXPERTS in creating a complete and personalised service within the Travel Industry'
Does a positive, friendly and driven work culture sit high on your priorities?
Is Agile Development, Modern Technology and frameworks important for you?
MARKET LEADERS in the Travel Industry, my client is building a personalised service platform that has been established for over a year now. With two office across Germany they are looking to expand their technical department in order to build their platform to increase user experience and the visual representation of the company.
- The ability to work in a close and concise development team
- Ability to work with other developers to find the best solution possible
- English communicating skills
- Modern framework experience (React, Angular or Vue.js)
- Work within the team to help plan and implement architectural development to the
- Help build third party payment systems and other aspects of the site
- Follow Agile development processes
- Invest your knowledge into the team
- Working closely with the company's back-end developers
- Salary up to €60,000
- Training and development opportunities
- Regular company events
- Great work-life balance
If you are interested in finding out more information about this position then please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org ,I look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role