Senior Frontend Developer
Berlin, Germany , €55000 - €65000.00 per annum
2019-05-01 11:17:35 +0100
Job Reference:JN -042019-83335
Job Type: Perm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Senior Frontend Developer
"Join a mission focused on bringing the already established food market into the digital age to revolutionise the way we order catering services online"
I am currently working with a German online marketplace business founded in 2015 that is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to aid in the rejuvenation of their current platform and joining their already established team! They are revolutionizing the communication and process between client and consumer within the catering marketplace sector! They are currently present within more than 6 countries and boast a portfolio of over 800 partners, clients and contacts! They are currently working to transfer their vision into a reality to expand, grow and evolve their platform!
They are seeking a skilled developer that is going to join their team with an eagerness to enhance their knowledge and develop their skillset, to adopt new ways of learning and to most importantly aid in the deployment of their latest project!
If you are interested in a new challenge within a company that is growing immensely then this could be the role for you!
Please read on for more detailed information:
- 5+ years of experience building and maintaining modern front-end applications
- Good experience with building and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- You are a quality-oriented person with a focus on clean code
- A real passion for development and the growth of your own knowledge
- Fluent in English
- You will own product features and microservices as you aid in the rejuvenation of the current platform
- Help to shape the future of both the team and platform
- Aid with mentoring of junior software engineers
- Continue to develop your own skills as well as your teams and build knowledge with the current team and enhance productivity and efficiency!
- To not be an expert in everything but versatile and open to learning something new to get tasks completed!
- A chance to create your own culture and working environment in a fresh, innovative setting
- Freedom and autonomy to create the way you work most effectively
- Team Lunches and Company Events (Street Food, Pop-ups and team building get-togethers)
- Office in the heart of Berlin!
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role