Senior Frontend Developer
Thurgau, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-04-24 10:27:00 +0100
An owner operated agency for cross-media communication in the areas of identity, design, digital and motion. Serving regional and national clients from diverse industries including; Swiss Post, the Swiss Football league, Swiss Ski and many more.
They are a team of consultants, designers and developers all working under one roof, working together to create brands with a future.
Now looking for a Senior Frontend developer to join their small, fun, highly skilled, growing team.
As a frontend developer,
- Many years of experience in a similar role
- Exposure to common frameworks like jQuery or Bootstrap
- Worked on Frontend solutions: conception, planning and development
- A Fluent German speaker
- Enthusiastic about design process's
- Able to work with a high degree of personal responsibility
- An EU resident.
- As a Frontend developer you enhance the development team in the digital division.
- See a challenge in the conception, planning and development of Frontend solutions
- Support and further mature in-house Frontend development (Frameworks and libraries)
- A team lunch every month.
- 5 weeks paid holiday.
- Friday beers.
- Celebrating small wins, e.g. 1styear in the business celebrations.
- End of year celebrations which you can invite all the family to.
- A 2-minute walk from the train station.
- A fair work/life balance.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin, I am working alongside the Switzerland permanent team, where we focus on technologies including Frontend & Backend Web, Java, C#, DevOps, Security, Data Science ...Jacob's Full Bio