Senior Frontend Developer
Berlin, Germany , €70000 - €75000 per annum
2019-02-25 08:48:24 +0000
Senior Frontend Developer
" Be a part of a team revolutionizing commerce on the world's biggest online marketplace'
I am currently working with a profitable, global and rapidly-expanding SaaS start-up in Berlin! They are revolutionizing commerce on the worlds biggest online marketplace and have extremely innovative plans for the direction of their business. They are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer to join their already established team of front-end developers! They are seeking a developer that is going to bring their expertise to continuing to develop their innovative All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful in the Amazon marketplace world!
! You will be involved in adding incredible features that are already pending in their pipeline and being part of a team that is shaping one of the fastest-growing industries with cutting edge software innovation. If you are interested in a new challenge as well as a structured career path in a company that is growing immensely then this could be the role for you! Please read on for more detailed information:
- Solid experience with React (2-3 years)
- You are experienced with JWT, Redux, ECMAScript 6, Node.js, npm, gulp
- You have a good understanding of REST APIs
- A real passion for development and the growth of your own knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Must be in Berlin
- To support the continued development of the core platform function of the development team by helping to deliver new projects and releases!
- Continue to develop your skills and knowledge with the current team and enhance knowledge.
- Have a focus on continue development and a new architecture structure
- Ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
- A competitive salary up to around €75,000 for the right engineer.
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours and a solid budget for remote working days
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop in a modern environment
- Free food and drinks, regular team events, typical Berlin benefits
- Participation in their annual company trip
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role