Senior Frontend Developer
Berlin, Germany , €60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
2019-02-22 12:28:03 +0000
Senior Frontend Developer - React.js
"The Leader in Website Creation"
Do you want to work for a market leading business, known globally for its products with over 140 million users?
Do you have a passion for Front-end Development?
Would you like to work for a business who dedicate 20% of their working time to professional growth?
I am currently working with a company are a bespoke business specialising as one of the largest in their industry. Based in Berlin, their team of developers are planning to develop a new product for the business. The business has over 3,000 employees across 14 different locations and are continuously growing.
- 3 years framework experience in Vue.js/Angular/React
- Architectural experience on large products
- Experience of developing a product that large amounts of end users
- Excellent English skills, German is also a positive
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong team player
- Building fast, efficient and re-usable frontend solutions
- Identifying and prototype best practices for frontend engineering
- Working in a small team, collaborating with product and other developers
- Working with your team to implement the next generation of products
- To work across a varied range of project and implementing the most suitable frameworks
- Salary €60,000 - €70,000
- International culture
- Exciting faced-paced environment
- Office relocation
- 20% of work time focused to personal development
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role