Senior Frontend Developer
Berlin, Germany , €70000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-02-04 09:34:52 +0000
Senior Frontend Engineer
BERLIN €70000 - €80000 PER ANNUM
Senior Frontend Developer
" Be a part of a team using innovative technology to shaping the way people travel today and in the future'
I am currently working with an already established business that has been organically growing over the last 3 years and are currently looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer to join their already established team of front-end developers! They are seeking a developer that is going to bring their expertise to continuing to develop their innovative Travel Platform. By expanding their already 30-strong workforce they are seeking a good level of growth in the next year and hope that you could be their first investment!
You would be within a dynamic environment where you have the opportunity to choose the tools and work methods you are most comfortable with and that aid with shaping your own way of working! If you are interested in a new challenge as well as a structured career path in a company that is growing immensely then this could be the role for you! Please read on for more detailed information:
- Solid experience with both React and Redux
- In-depth knowledge of test-driven development, HTTP and Restful web services
- Enthusiasm for agile methods and Devops practices
- A real passion for development and the growth of your own knowledge
- To support the continued development of the core platform function of the development team by continuing to redefine the way that people travel.
- Continue to develop your skills and knowledge with the current team and enhance knowledge.
- Seeing tasks through to deployment and continuously pushing new code.
- Ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
- A competitive salary up to around €80,000 for the right engineer.
- A strong in-house development team with a lot of passion and knowledge within this sector to support your understanding and growth as well as Educational and Conference budgets!
- Flexible working methods and flat hierarchy allowing for quick decision making
- An attractive compensation package: Employee Stock Options Programme, an amazing office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks & food as well as free German classes!
- Also if needed… Full support with relocation and visa process
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
Managing This Role