Senior Frontend Developer
Oslo, Norway , Up to 650000.00kr per annum
2019-01-24 12:14:19 +0000
FRONTEND DEVELOPER (
We are looking for a full-time frontend developer to join our expanding TV Apps Suite & TV Apps SDK development team in Oslo HQ (already located in Oslo or ready to relocate).
The team in Oslo consists of men and women, from across the world. We are around 35 persons in our Oslo offices with persons from around 15 countries! We speak English at work. The company is a flat organisation with self running individuals who will have a good place for both personal and professional development.
The candidate should be enthusiastic and passionate about programming. At Norigin Media we are focused on building TV streaming Apps with cutting edge & creative technologies. We push ourselves to write clean and considerate code that delivers high performing, functional and reliable experiences across many screens. Join us on our voyage of building great entertainment solutions, whether that's a large application with millions of users or our in-house technology to accelerate our development team.
Multi-screen include platforms across all major Smart TVs, PC/Macs browsers, Smartphones and Tablets (iOS and Android), Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox and Playstation. We offer opportunities to grow as a developer in a positive and constructive environment. Code review and knowledge sharing are of great importance to us, so experience working in a team and following our development guidelines is a must.
- 3+ years of professional application development experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent technical qualification.
- Strong experience and interest in modern web technologies such as, React / React Native, TypeScript, Vue etc.
- Multi-screen development experience (Smartphones, Tablets, PCs, TVs).
- Deep experience with client integration of Restful APIs.
- Passion for building user experiences with adept knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3+ & the latest DOM APIs)
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and design patterns along with a drive for keeping things simple.
- Solid foundation of computer science and software engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in building production grade solutions that are both scalable and maintainable.
- Experience with unit, integration & functional testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmine or Mocha.
- English (mandatory) & Norwegian (appreciated) working language.
- A fun working environment right in the centre of Oslo.
- A very international workplace with great projects and people.
- Lunch & Coffee (const COFFEE = 'Code';)
- Regular company hackathons.
- Socially active work environment with fun colleagues, including table tennis and pool table.
- A budget for attending tech conferences in Scandinavia and abroad.
- Opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to our Norigin tech blog.
- Be part of our social events within the company and meet people from all disciplines, not just your fellow nerds.
- And other little sweeteners like mobile, home internet, insurances, pensions.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role