Senior Frontend Developer
Berlin, Germany , £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
2019-01-10 10:06:17 +0000
"The next big thing in digitalisation - building specialised software to acquire to client's specific needs"
A client of mine that formed in 2014 are currently looking to expand their development team with 3 skilled Angular developer's with experience in Angular 4+. They formed as a small team as an open source project back in 2014 building tailored solutions but there was no software vendor building something they could use, so they decided to build it themselves. Over the past 4 years they have rapidly grown due to success within their market and they are now at a headcount of over 40 staff in Berlin with another international office.
- 4-5 years of professional development is required, we are focused on finding a mid-level/senior engineer.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Exposure to product focused organisations is preferred, not mandatory if you have more frontend development experience.
- To support the continued development of the platform with Angular 6/7.
- Shape the future of our platform by contributing ideas and solutions
- Develop reusable application modules that work with the core and microservices built by the backend engineers.
- Contribute to standards, perform code reviews and mentor less experienced developers.
- Evaluate new technologies and their applicability within our stack.
- Participate and/or speak at events and workshops, sharing knowledge and promoting our platform.
- A competitive salary up to around €65,000 for the right engineer.
- Career development plan
- A strong in-house development team with a lot of knowledge within to support your career.
- Conference and education budget.
- General Berlin benefits - fruit, events, drinks etc.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
Managing This Role
My name is Ellis Benjamin and I specialise in Backend and Frontend development recruitment across Berlin and North Germany. My position here at Darwin is to work with candidates...Ellis's Full Bio