Senior Frontend Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Negotiable
2018-06-13 14:09:45 +0100
Senior Front-end Developer (English speaking)
Are you a Front-end developer looking to be part of a Swiss-based fintech start-up that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization?
Looking to join an organization that is in a strong growing stage and have already piloted successfully with international banks?
Would you like to be a part of a company that has an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has proven expertise in web application development using current technologies (CSS3, HTML5, frameworks like Angular JS or React, Elastic Search)
- Is familiar with architecture targeted at and consumed by web-based applications (SOA, REST, HTTP-Stack)
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins), automation (Gulp) and version control systems (git)
- Ideally has experience working in a Scrum team and producing in regular scrum cycles
- Experience in the Java programming language preferably enterprise level
- Ideally, have experience in a banking industry
Who is interested in:
- Experiencing first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company
- Working in an execution-driven team where you will see your work come to life daily
- Having the opportunity to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking
For a company who:
- Have a team that combines experts in economics, finance, investment products, systematic trading and risk management, with deep know-how in current digital technologies
- Is operating from the heart of Zurich
- Offering a competitive salary + possible bonus scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Front-end developer to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today.
You can apply directly now at http://bit.ly/2GzNGBH with your full CV, References when possible GitHub account and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +44 (0)1277 637971 or by email at Rebekah.Rowell@darwinrecruitment.com, I will be in touch quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to your response!
Managing This Role
My role at Darwin Recruitment is a Delivery Consultant, which makes me responsible for searching, finding and delivering candidates to our key clients. My expertise lay within t...Rebekah's Full Bio