Senior Frontend Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Negotiable
2018-06-13 14:09:45 +0100
Senior Front-end Developer (English speaking)
Are you a Front-end developer looking to be part of a Swiss-based fintech start-up that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization?
Looking to join an organization that is in a strong growing stage and have already piloted successfully with international banks?
Would you like to be a part of a company that has an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has proven expertise in web application development using current technologies (CSS3, HTML5, frameworks like Angular JS or React, Elastic Search)
- Is familiar with architecture targeted at and consumed by web-based applications (SOA, REST, HTTP-Stack)
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins), automation (Gulp) and version control systems (git)
- Ideally has experience working in a Scrum team and producing in regular scrum cycles
- Experience in the Java programming language preferably enterprise level
- Ideally, have experience in a banking industry
Who is interested in:
- Experiencing first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company
- Working in an execution-driven team where you will see your work come to life daily
- Having the opportunity to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking
For a company who:
- Have a team that combines experts in economics, finance, investment products, systematic trading and risk management, with deep know-how in current digital technologies
- Is operating from the heart of Zurich
- Offering a competitive salary + possible bonus scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Front-end developer to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today.
You can apply directly now at http://bit.ly/2GzNGBH with your full CV, References when possible GitHub account and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +44 (0)1277 637971 or by email at Rebekah.Rowell@darwinrecruitment.com, I will be in touch quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to your response!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role