Senior Frontend Developer
Switzerland, Switzerland , Negotiable
2018-06-01 16:46:06 +0100
Senior Front-end Developer (English speaking)
Are you a Front-end developer looking to be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team, in an exciting and multicultural working environment?
Looking to join an organization that encourages your personal and professional development?
Would you like to do so with a company who offer full relocation support, both financially and administratively when acquiring a work permit to Switzerland?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has 6 years + experience writing responsive, semantically- sound code for web experiences.
- Is knowledgeable of Angular 2+, Ideally with Angular 5
- Also on the backend has Solid NodeJs experience
Who is interested in:
- Demonstrating a high level of curiosity, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and takes pride in the quality of there work.
- Being a team player who understands the importance of teamwork and open communication.
- Leading tasks effectively and mentoring junior members of the team
For a company who is:
- The largest international language course and au provider in the world.
- Located near lake Luzern with one of the best ever office views
- Offering a competitive salary + relocation package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Front-end developer to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today.
You can apply directly now at http://bit.ly/2GzNGBH with your full CV, References when possible GitHub account and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +44 (0)1277 637971 or by email at Rebekah.Rowell@darwinrecruitment.com, I will be in touch quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to your response!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role