Senior frontend developer
Berlin, Germany , €60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
2018-05-11 14:24:49 +0100
"Highly motivated technical team combines profound banking, mortgage, and technology expertise"
Im currently working with a financial technology startup in central Berlin, founded in 2017, with offices in Berlin and Frankfurt. They aim to transform the traditional mortgage industry, granting everyone the ability to effortless access home loans. Additionally, the user can also utilise Germany's real estate market and historically low interest rates transparently through the platform.
Their highly motivated technical team combines profound banking, mortgage, and technology expertise. Currently, they have already recieved €1.5 million in investment.
How you fit in:
- As a core member of the team, you will also help build the main technical team.
- Aid the current team build the existing platform, implement key frontend features and more new developments.
- Contribute to team meeting regarding technical decisions, frontend architecture and deligation of efforts.
- To also be open to using new cutting-edge technologies.
- Happily help less senior members of the team, mentor juniors and be a role model on how things should be done.
What type of developer should you be?
- has experience or a natural interest in the finance or real estate industry.
- Is a team player, and likes beer.
- Passionate about quality code, organisation and clarity within a team; a communicate person is ideal in this environment.
- "Nice-to-have" knowledge/exposure within other technology verticals like Java (not a deal breaker)
If you love the start-up scene and want to work in a prospering industry, loves working alongside passion-driven developers and would like a long-term positions with massive growth opportunities, please get into contact!
And of course, if you have any questions about the role or curious about others like it, feel free to message me :)
I'm looking forward to talking with you!