Senior Frontend Developer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , Negotiable
2018-05-01 13:56:07 +0100
Our client is a property investment platform that allows you to build your own property portfolio, choose your investments & receive monthly rental returns & share in any profit. They are Denmark's only real estate crowdfunding company, and they have grand ambitions for the company's future. They have just received a substantial amount of funding, making it possible for them to fulfill those ambitions, but need a strong and dedicated tech team to build the technology platform that their future business model will be based upon.
Right now they're in the early phase of building their core developer team, and this means that you would be playing an integral role in ensuring that they work towards building a solid, scalable and slick platform.
It's important that you are a senior and self-driven developer as you will initially be part of a small core team that will set the playing field for your future teammates. As they expect the team to grow, however, you must also be comfortable working in teams. Furthermore, while you are expected to take pride in your work and be generally curious, you must also be pragmatic as this is a small company in a competitive and fast-moving field, which means that things may change quickly and without much notice. This, however, probably also makes it one of the most interesting industries to work in as a software developer.
- Strong computer science background
- Strong understanding of how browsers work
- Strong understanding of how to build secure and scalable web applications
- Strong understanding of automated software testing
- Good knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Good knowledge of CSS and a talent for applying it correctly
- Good knowledge of web page bundlers like e.g. Webpack and Parcel
- Experience with development in agile workplaces, using e.g. Scrum
- Experience using version control software like Git
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Experience with React and Redux a definite plus
- Experience with GraphQL a definite plus
- Experience with Docker a definite plus
- Experience from the fintech sector a definite plus
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch
- Working with one of the most hyped fintech companies in the Copenhagen startup scene
- Building a greenfield platform on new exciting tech right from the beginning
- Opportunity to receive company shares
- Flexible work hours and vacation
- Social gatherings and games
- Courses & development programmes
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch.
Managing This Role