Senior Frontend Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Negotiable
2018-03-20 17:31:00 +0000
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading E-learning platform, a massive educational organisation in the Luzern area. Together we are searching for a senior Frontend Developer who is passionate about building scalable, performant web applications and providing a brilliant customer experience then this would be a great role for you.
You are the successful candidate if you :
- Provide a high level of curiosity, keep abreast of the latest technologies, and strive for excellence and high quality in your work
- Very well organized, detailed-oriented, and follow through on commitments Understand the value of great user experience in everything that you build
- Are a self-starter, and problem-solver
- Are a team player who knows the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and good communication
- Have great communication skills, both oral and written in English, especially in communication with non-technical colleagues Have a Swiss or EU citizenship (or a permit that allows you to work in Switzerland)
To secure this role, you will need to have the following skillset:
- 6+ years experience writing responsive, semantically-sound code for web experiences
- Understanding of Angular 2+
- Experience in ES6/7
- Unit Testing
- Responsive web design
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Able to effectively lead tasks
- Have experience in NodeJs
- You can train junior members of the team
- Experience on performance optimization
Bonus skillsets include:
- Understanding of the back-end web technology's such as PHP, .NET ect
- Worked with a CMS such as WordPress or Contentful.
What you can Expect from the company:
- You will be part of a dynamic and very motivated team, in an exciting and multicultural working environment
- A competitive salary
- An large organization that will help you with your personal and professional development.
You can apply directly now at www.darwinrecruitment.com with your full CV and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +41 (0) 41 506 29 10 or by email at Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be in touch very quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have. I look forward to your response!