WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€50000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + remote conditions
6 months ago
- Work on a well-known consumer brands product that your family and friends may all use themselves!
- Deploy to millions of users!
Why else should you be interested?
- There is a €1,500 annual training budget + 5 additional days of vacation time for you to use specifically for continued learning & education. Attend a conference? Spend a day in an online course?
- The Engineering culture fosters a high degree of cross-functional team contributions
- It's a diverse, international and English speaking company culture
Who are we searching for?
- Modern Frontend skills: The current frontend is written in Vue.js, but if you already know React or Angular we are sure you can easily learn Vue with us
- SPA's / large-scale projects: The app already includes complex SPA's and it's important you are already familiar with this. The larger-scale your project history the better since you will already be comfortable with the challenges of building for millions of users
- Healthy communication: The web app engineering team of 30 people are organised into 3 different squads of around 10 people (A Product Owner, Scrum Master, Tester, Backend Developers and Frontend Developers) because we believe this combination of people can be empowered to deliver awesome work for our users. That also means a Senior Frontend Developer should be highly communicative, pleasant to work with and willing to put their ideas forward to positively influence various topics.
Who is the company?
- One of the most well-known consumer brands in Germany / Europe
- Financially stable, robust and secure choice of employer
- Want to know more? Apply to the job advert!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.