Senior Frontend consultant ( Oslo, React and Training)
Oslo, Norway , Negotiable
2019-01-22 10:26:09 +0000
My client is a specialist Front-end web consultancy focused on two things - craftsmanship and a seriously great workplace! Based in Oslo, you will work alongside a tight-knit group of full-stack developers, Front-end & architects dedicated to being the best in their field, but who are humble and enjoy having talented sparring partners. Voted Norway's best place to work, this is a company for seniors offering high freedom, influence, great social and where employees come first.
* Lucrative model equal for all (salary, overtime, shares)
* An environment that challenges you to keep updated and is committed to supporting that; global courses/conferences, monthly knowledge sharing (sometimes with external speakers), public speaking
* Work in groups.
* High-quality trips abroad, activity/family days, dinners, parties etc.
* Expert knowledge in Front-end Development.
* Need to have recent experience with React and Redux.
* Bonus if you have worked with Angular or Node.
* Senior/lead/architect with 7+ years' experience - ambitious with 5 years can still be interesting.
* Passion & interest in your knowledge growth.
* Fluent Norwegian is required.
The frontend developer responsibilities
* Convert design to functional HTML, CSS (SASS/LESS), JS
* Convert design prototypes to work within the Episerver framework
* Supply and enrich all backend templates whit presentation layer in HTML
* Compress all static files for production
* Test and optimize all frontend code before production
Other frontend responsibilities
* Run frontend QA on projects delivered by other teams
* Take an active part in our weekly frontend meetings. Present new technologies, project experiences also.
* Support existing customers with bug fixes and new functionality
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role