Senior Frontend + Angular/RxJs.
Senior Frontend + Angular/RxJs
Would you like to join a Global distribution company where you will build high performing transportation and warehousing solutions? Then read further and do not miss out an opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally!
What you will do:
· Designing and developing high performance and scalable logistics solutions
· Clarifying technical concepts and problems and convincing stakeholders behind the most suitable approach
· Being a part of international and highly technically skilled team in a dynamic, data-driven company
· Learning new technologies and challenges in a fast-paced environment
· Focusing on the development and integration of customer facing applications
· 6+ years' experience with a strong sense of Software Craftsmanship
· Bachelor's in computer science
· Knowledge of RxJs (Reactive Angular Programming)
· Experience working with Angular (6 and +) framework and its features.
· Write modular, well-tested, and maintainable code
· Comprehension of GIT, Gulp and Webpack
Great to have:
· Knowledge of security protocols, security policies and authentication mechanisms such as SAML and OAuth
· Familiarity with persistence technologies such as NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, ...)
· Understanding with messaging platforms (Kafka, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, …)
· Experience working as part of an Agile development team
· Basic understanding of a complex business (structure, processes, goals, etc.) and of the business environment (industry, competitor, general IT) Good command of English
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me today!!!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Apply Now For one of the biggest media and technology companies in the world, we are looking for an SDK...
VUE.Js Developer Up to 80K
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd (Vue) Developer Up to 80K Applicants must be leaving in the Netherlands...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.