SENIOR FRONT-END SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Berlin, Germany , €55000 - €65000 per annum
2018-03-13 09:22:06 +0000
My client is driving the development and beta test of an open-source software solution to support adaptive program management. This is done by improving the quality of program data and ensuring organisations retain the necessary evidence to support the results of their programs.
The purpose of the solution is to transform a team's ability to create data-driven impact by improving data quality, supporting project management workflow, and tracking progress towards each statistical milestone.
What they do
Their main platform is the engine that enables their microservice web-architecture, from client to database. They help development teams to focus on writing specialised code whilst developing enterprise businesses solutions rapidly. Open source is their 'bread-and-butter' meaning they will use it and reuse it whenever possible.
templates will be designed and maintained for dynamic and real time data analytics platforms using mostly RESTful state API data services.
- Exceptional experience with modern techs like Angular, React, TypeScript, etc.
- Knowledge in jQuery/Ajax, Python or Java is a plus
- Well seasoned with methodologies like Agile
- Ready to collaborate with a team of highly motivated, intelligent, hard-working software engineers ready to take on and evolve a highly innovative platform.
- Prepared to be a part of something big; something that is used by millions of companies, organisations, developers and more.
Love open-source? Passionate about quality code? Do you have the natural drive and motivation to match this team? Please contact me or apply for more details!
Managing This Role
My name is Connor Camilleri and I'm a Resourcing Specialist for Darwin Recruitment, Billericay, Essex. My role is to source relevant candidates that specialise in Front-end and ...Connor's Full Bio