Senior Front-end Engineer
Copenhagen Municipality, Denmark , 55000kr - 70000kr per month + Benefits
2019-05-15 12:15:45 +0100
Work alongside some of the world's best data scientists and help create a new Front End team to continually improve and evolve the user interface of my client solution.
The job requires the ability to rapidly prototype new features, demonstrate them to various stakeholders (data scientists, product managers, corporate management) and peers, accept feedback and iterate on implementation as necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Production experience with AngularJS or React
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and the ability to write clean
- Experience using SASS or LESS CSS pre-processors
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkit: automation/packaging tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Karma, Webpack, Babel etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Time management skills applied to a demanding release cycle; knowing when to fix a bug with minimal code impact vs. refactoring to refactor
- Proficiency with D3.js.
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, Node and WebSockets
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Python, Node, MongoDB, Redis
If you're interested in a company that can challenge, motivate and inspire you, then reach out now!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role