Senior Front End Developer.
Senior Front End Developer
I'm currently looking for a high-level Senior Developer to join one of the top 10 finn techs in the country based in Bergen, specialising in one the fastest growing domains.
We're actively working on numerous projects such as; creating an automated business process for new customers in a bank, integrating with bank ID, anti-money laundering systems and designing a API that front-end developers can use. They've currently turnt over 185 million NOK and have just bought out another competitor within the market.
We have currently formed lots of new teams within the divisions, building up the foundations for the new groups and are now requiring Senior Developers to build up the foundations that have been laid.
Please see the requirements below;
- All solutions in the cloud
Things we look for in the right candidate:
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
- You're technology driven
- Must be Norwegain Spoken
- Stand-on-will and who goes the extra mile to get things done
- Creates good dialogue between people
- Likes new initiatives and has creative approaches to known and unknown issues
If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing companies in Norway and want the chase to have multiple opportunities to grow, apply now!
Alternatively please send your CV across to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Business Consultant voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam. Je zult deel...
Senior frontend developer
Responsibilities The person who enters this position will work in a smooth and dynamic working environment, including all aspects of...
Full-stack DevOps engineer
Full-stack DevOps Technisch Beheerder Wij zijn verantwoordelijk voor belangrijke delen van de infrastructuur en systemen. Onze afdeling bestaat uit technische...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.