Senior Front End Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + Benefits
2018-12-24 08:23:56 +0000
One of the largest multinational professional services network in the world. Offering an innovative, diverse and modern working environment with flexible working conditions and further educational support.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest digital networks in the world? Do you have the skills to work across a wide range of industry projects from Retail to Energy, to Health, Hospitality, and Telecommunications? Are you an experienced Frontend engineer looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client has a huge network of clients in diverse industries, with all projects being handled in-house in their digital centre. Being an international company, however, means there is always the opportunity to work with teams and clients worldwide.
Due to growth, they are now looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join their Digital leadership team in Switzerland. As a Senior Frontend Software Engineer:
- You have a university or applied science degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have basic skills in OOP (e.g.PHP7 or Node.js etc) and MySQL.
- You have basic skills in Linux, Apache/Nginx, Docker and containerized environments.
- You are familiar with common web standards and you have experience in developing and implementing software projects.
- You are reliable, independent and you have a structured way of working.
- You are a good communicator, with the ability to interact and influence across multiple levels of management and stakeholders.
- You have strong teamwork capabilities.
· You develop web applications frontends using modern frameworks or vanilla JS and agile project management methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
· You define the front-end architecture for the project given and can communicate it to different stakeholder.
· You are responsible for the code quality you and your team provide.
· You collaborate with other team members, the team lead and the project manager.
· You support ideation and prototyping session with technical inputs.
- Develop both personally and professionally
- Percentage of revenue spent on staff training and further education
- Diverse culture
- The company put people and their clients at the heart of their actions
- Help to grow leaders who build trust in society and solve important problems
- They have a working environment that accommodates changing needs of the people and the business
- New ways of workings and flexible work models
- Attractive working conditions
- Reward exceptional effort
- Offer an Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile package
- Private insurance (accident and health)
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin, I am working alongside the Switzerland permanent team, where we focus on technologies including Frontend & Backend Web, Java, C#, DevOps, Security, Data Science ...Jacob's Full Bio