Senior Front-end developer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €2500 - €4500 per month + benefits
2018-04-13 16:10:17 +0100
We are recruiting Senior Frontend developer. We are based in Amsterdam. And we are continuously working on interesting projects and improvements within our Security software we provide for our clients. The work is organised in small teams structured by brand, and very closely with other teams by Agile/Scrum methodology.
Please note: Only candidates living in The Netherlands and speaking Dutch will be considered.
As a Senior Frontend developer you will be responsible for the development process. You will work closely with product owner to understand the business needs and will be responsible for the process until the product is live on the website. Next to that:
- Plan the sprint, identify the challenges and solve the problems;
- Make the plan in to evaluating the process once the product is live;
- Execute your own ideas using all the given freedom;
- Build high traffic websites for companies brands;
- Work on responsive mobile first sites, GraphQL and REST API's for progressive web apps and native applications;
- Work in Agile/Scrum;
- Coach junior developers and lead projects.
Is this you? Requirements:
- 4+ years of web development experience,
- Good Linux command line skills and shell scripting,
- Experience with UX and UI design is a plus
- Practical attitude and willingness to set plans in to production.
The opportunity to work on different in-house projects with plenty of professional growth and educational opportunities. As a senior you'll also contribute to think about and develop the stack and which tools they use. Next to that:
- Competitive salary: EUR 2500- 5000,-
- Excellent secondary benefits
- Travel allowance
- Free daily fresh lunch
- 24 Holiday Days
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus scheme
Sound great right? Get in touch now!
Interested to get more information about this or similar positions? Do not hesitate to get in touch on: firstname.lastname@example.org || +31 (0) 20 30 50068.