Senior Erlang Developer
Berlin, Germany , Up to €65000 per annum
2018-04-24 11:34:09 +0100
Elixir & Erlang
I am currently working with an international telecommunications company in Berlin! They enable their customers to deploy and operate networks using our architectural solutions, state of the art products, and managed services.
You will be part of a team of software engineers which evolve an Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) system used in production by Tier-1 Network Operators.
- Experience using Erlang or Elixir
- Detailed network protocol understanding (L2 - L7, eg. RADIUS, DIAMETER, HTTP, SCTP)
- Strong analytical skills, able to identify and eliminate system inefficiencies
Good to Have
- 3GPP standards knowledge
- Experience operating a service facing the Internet yourself
- Understanding of operations needs (metrics, logging, operability)
- Knowledge of microservice-based SOA and service communication using RESTful APIs, GraphQL, gRPC, Avro or other techniques
Managing This Role
I'm currently a Delivery Consultant within Darwin’s European Erlang & Elixir team. My focus is to find experienced and knowledgeable candidates for companies that are continuall...Ashleigh's Full Bio