Senior Erlang Developer
West London, London , £50000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
2018-05-10 14:45:24 +0100
Elixir & Erlang
My client builds high performance, high availability tools that are used within the global sports betting industry. They work alongside big names within the market to build bespoke systems that will offer in-depth insight & maximise opportunities to improve their market share.
In order for their products to be successful, they need to be running 24/7 & processing tens of thousands of events every second... which language could offer a better option than Erlang?!
As an Erlang Developer you would be working within a small team that is responsible for maintaining the existing system, building new features & improving the overall performance.
As a minimum, you'll have the following:
- A passion for Erlang, ideally you'll have a chunk of production experience with Erlang as your main language
- A good understanding of distributed systems
- You will be familiar with algorithms & data structures
- Knowledge of another functional language such as: Scala, Clojure, Haskell or Elixir
- Experience working for a sports betting or gaming company
This opportunity can potentially offer a Visa sponsorship for a candidate from outside the EU
For more information, please apply & I'll be in touch ASAP
Hayden Evans - Senior Erlang/Elixir Recruiter @ Darwin
Managing This Role
Erlang with a side of Elixir. My specialist vertical is the functional programming language of Erlang & its younger sibling, Elixir. I focus on finding passionate candidates for...Hayden's Full Bio