WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + + Flexible hours/HO + leadership
7 months ago
Modern and innovative technology. Fast-paced, multicultural environment with open-mindfulness at the heart of everything they set to achieve together, whilst offering you great incentives and benefits to enjoy your work. World-wide successful energy management solution provider.
One of the biggest energy providers in the world is looking for an experienced Senior Enterprise Architect.
This company provide customers with award winning energy management systems that are customisable and focus on future proof technology. This is a chance to contribute to increasing the presence of this businesses through innovative energy management solutions around the world.
- Play a leading role in shaping their technological road-map, working directly with the CTO you will help to evolve their infrastructure to scale to the next level
- Design and propose improvements to overhaul their architecture, whilst working on billions of data points
- Collaborate with Senior developers to build your persuasion. Responsible for the whole life-cycle across multiple metrics
- Senior-Leadership role, with hands-on aspects
- 4+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture, advantage for experience in IoT and able to demonstrate best practice in data architecture/cyber-security
- 4+ years of experience with data processing applications: Java
- Strong experience with AWS and it's services as well as Kubernetes and PostgreSQL
- Good development experience- Software Engineer/Developer prior
- Must understand design of control systems
- Track record of scaling data pipelines into the cloud
- Previous leadership, mentoring or roadmap experience beneficial
Why work with this company:
- Colleagial and open-minded company with a strong open-feedback culture
- Over 17 nationalities in two major cities
- English speaking, multi-cultural environment
- Value work-life balance - travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours and home office when you need it
- Bonus scheme
- Company discounts and benefits
- Exciting, innovative and expanding company who are succesful in their space
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and consider yourself self-driven, communicative with a leadership mentality and someone who is able to get stuck in.. Please reach out to discuss!
Please reach out as soon as possible with your CV and call availability to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.