WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum + Benefits / Relocation Package
9 months ago
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are you an experienced Java or .NET Engineer working at a senior level looking to learn a new skill? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich? Do you have solid integration experience and great OO skills?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up their in-house team within their Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience. They are looking for a Senior Engineer to join them in this task.
- Development of the division's new Salesforce implementation, collaborating within different teams and across other agile teams to implement best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace agile best practices, software development methodologies, and CI/CD practices.
- Execute on the delivery of Salesforce.com projects/integrations from a technical point of view & provide input on the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and help make choices that fit the constraints of the projects.
- Salesforce courses / certifications and teaching will be given prior to working on the above.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline.
- At least 6+ years of software development and integration experience with .NET or JAVA.
- Solid interest and motivation to working within a Salesforce environment
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms.
- Fluent English
- Swiss or EU National
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.