WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Grünwald (82031), Bayern
12 months ago
Are you a Senior Java Developer who values a culture of open doors, flat hierarchies and would like to join a company who places great importance on employee satisfaction? I am currently working with a client who places the greatest emphasis on freedom, responsibility and initiative and are looking for a like-minded Senior Java Developer to join them in their offices in Grünwald.
My client is an international consulting company who has over 25 Years' Experience answering the challenges which financial and risk management companies face using innovating services and state of the art IT applications.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in STEM-related fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- At least 3 Years' software development experience and three Years' Java experience within the financial Sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Nice to haves:
- Experience with HANA 2.0XSA or SAP Fiori
- German skills are a big plus!
You will get:
- Varied and demanding projects with a lot of freedom given to employees to choose their projects
- Home office whenever suits you and your current project. Of course, all technical equipment (laptop and mobile phone) will be provided.
- Diversity and cohesion are important and that's reflected by regular meet ups where all the employees from the offices all over the world come together to work on current topics and get to know each other outside the usual office environment.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Please send me your CV to
Or give me a call on: