Senior Elixir Engineer - Remote within EU
Kraków, Poland , €45000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + Stock options
2019-02-21 15:57:14 +0000
Elixir & Erlang
My client is an exciting tech business within the transport industry. They are challenging the standards of the industry by providing a first-class travel service & a smooth, reliable app that makes a booking & payment as stress-free as possible.
Since launching in 2013 they have extended their service to cover 5 cities & have over a million users.
Within the business, there are multiple teams that are focused on specific parts of their product. This role is based within their Driver Growth team which is responsible for ensuring that the drivers of their transport are looked after.
Some of the responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Build, ship & monitor Elixir microservices in production
- Work on large scale extraction projects focused on migrating legacy systems to event-driven architecture
- Take part in code reviews & provide constructive feedback to fellow developers
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
- 6+ Years Software Development experience
- Knowledge of Elixir
- Experience developing microservices in production
- Track record of designing APIs that are easy to use & well-documented
- Knowledge of Kafka
If you're interested, please send an application & I'll be in touch soon
Managing This Role
Erlang with a side of Elixir. My specialist vertical is the functional programming language of Erlang & its younger sibling, Elixir. I focus on finding passionate candidates for...Hayden's Full Bio