Senior Elixir Developer
Hamburg, Germany , €60000 - €80000 per annum
2018-12-17 16:53:02 +0000
Elixir & Erlang
My client is a mobility marketplace and tech platform. This fast-growing startup aspires to build the best mobility tech company in the world!
They are looking for an experienced engineer to work on some key projects that are likely to change the way people move!
You will be working alongside other passionate Elixir engineers to help build beautiful, scalable, maintainable applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Elixir/Phoenix
- Experience building large-scale backend systems
- Interest in cutting-edge technologies
- Experience building real-time, location-based systems
- Contributions to GitHub or similar
- Experience with end-to-end ownership of features
If I've caught your interest please send an application & I'll be in touch
Managing This Role
Erlang with a side of Elixir. My specialist vertical is the functional programming language of Erlang & its younger sibling, Elixir. I focus on finding passionate candidates for...Hayden's Full Bio