Senior Electronic Engineer
Senior Electronic Engineer.
Senior Electronic Engineer
CHF110000 - CHF125000 per year|
My client is a leading company in the sensor, software, and autonomous solutions industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join their team. This role involves working on innovative projects that integrate mechanics, electronics, and firmware to create next-generation robotics solutions.
The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to the development of projects that shape the future of urban and production ecosystems. They will also be part of a newly established team within the company's Innovation Hub.
Key responsibilities as an Senior Electronics Engineer:
- Develop next-generation robotics projects by working with a team of engineers.
- Combine mechanics, electronics, and firmware to create cutting-edge robotics solutions.
- Collaborate with other engineers to create innovative solutions that solve complex challenges.
Qualifications as an Senior Electronics Engineer:
- Advanced education (FH) or university degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as an Electronics Engineer
- At least 2 years of experience using Altium ECAD
- System-level thinking across mechanics, electronics, and software disciplines.
- Advantaged experience in:
- High-speed sensor interfaces such as MIPI or LVDS
- Power electronics design, battery integration, and management
- Brushless motors, including controllers.
- Product certification and approval (CE, FCC, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take over responsibility.
- Proficiency in English required, basic German skills advantageous.
If you're passionate about using your skills to create scalable and sustainable solutions that shape the future of technology, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply today to join this global leader and take your career to the next level!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
I am currently collaborating with a dynamic fashion company that is expanding its operations in Berlin and seeking a talented...
Electronic Design Engineer
My client is a leading manufacturer of precision measuring instruments has a research and development center in St. Gallen, Switzerland....
Process Engineer - Hydrogen
Job Title: Process Engineer - Hydrogen Company Description: A business I am supporting are committed to building a sustainable future...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.