Senior Electronic Engineer
Senior Electronic Engineer.
Senior Electronic Engineer
CHF110000 - CHF135000 per year|
We're looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1963, they are specialist in engineering and consultancy.
Interested? Then read on...
The Role of a Senior Electronics Engineer:
In the Senior Electronics Engineer role you'll report to the Head of Development and will be primarily accountable for overseeing electronics in interdisciplinary development projects. In addition to these responsibilities, as a sub-project leader, you will head the electronics department and coordinate a small team of Electronics Engineers.
Responsibilities of a Senior Electronics Engineer:
- Mastering the entire development cycle
- Developing PCB's or SOM's: you will be expected to independently develop PCBs or SOMs and integrate them into the overall system
- Construction of prototypes: you will be involved in building and testing prototypes
- Experience of hardware design using tools such as Altium designer
- Additional experience of communication interfaces such as Wi-Fi, NFC or Bluetooth is desirable
- Further experience of analogue, digital and microcontroller-based circuit technology
- A master's degree in the field of electrical engineering or system technology with a focus on electronics or control technology
- The ability to speak both German and English
- Able to work well in a team, as well as be flexible and resilient
- Professional coaching
- A high-quality project infrastructure
- One extra week annual leave
- Flexible working conditions, home office option
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Job Summary The Project Scheduler plays an important role within the Team through creation and management of complex, cross-functional schedules....
Civil Solar Engineer
Summary Are you passionate about Renewable Energy? The Civil Engineer supports utility-scale Solar PV projects for the Energy Team. This...
Senior Hardware Design Engineer
My Client is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Their products are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.