WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90 - Swiss Franc110 per hour
about 1 month ago
Digital Change Manager / Telecommunications / Zurich / 12 Month Contract
Background: (My client) a leading telecommunications business located in Zurich are searching for a Senior Digital Change Manager. This position will play a key role in digital transformation of (my client) to develop a function that drives the development of "digital capability" of employees in scope - meaning mind-set, skill and culture building.
- Remote/Home Office: 50% Home office is possible
- Start date: November / December 2021
- End date: December 2022 / 12 months assignment
- Extension: Likely after 12 months
- Hourly Rate: CHF 90-110
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Organization design / analysis:
- Co-Lead analysis of organizational layers and job landscape, basis for „digital capability" spread throughout the organization
- Identify gaps with regards to "digital capabilities"
- Digital capability building program management:
- Drive general definition of „digital capability framework" across the selected layers
- Define / drive future-state of these job functions and organization layers with focus on „digital capability"
- Drive redefinition of job requirements as per org-layer in close collaboration with our HR function
- Plan, pilot, prioritize and execute the implementation plan for the „digital capability", in line with other strategic initiatives in the organization
- Define the re- and up-skilling implementation over a period of 3-5 years
- Lead definition and tracking of KPIs and Budget
- Digital Capability as a function:
- Built frame and governance as well as anchoring this new function in collaboration with HR
- Align digital capability building with other transformation efforts and drivers, such as talent development, etc
- Establishing effective cross-collaboration within complex matrix organizations
- Create ecosystem for the larger „digital capability" implementation
- Change Management:
- Driving the change management agenda, communication plan
- Define & implement customer journeys to support the change
- Built implementation infrastructure including training, coaching and implementation through people processes, such as job descriptions, development plans and other
- Further transformation support:
- Supporting COO program management office / agile transformation office with deliverables
- At least 10 years' experience in an HR function with focus on capability building, people development, transformation or similar
- Experienced in driving change management efforts within an organization and/or reorganizations
- Seasoned transformation coach & change manager, supporting change management efforts in other functions than HR Further experience in other areas of HR, such as talent acquisition, talent management & development, compensation & benefits.
- Further accredited education in coaching / change management / team development.
- Transformation education, e.g. Lean Green Belt, Scrum Master or similar.
- Business fluent in English
- Influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organization, up to Executive Level
- Dealing with ambiguity in fast paced environments
- Working accross cultures and functions
Nice to haves:
- German language is a strong plus
Interested? Looking forward to your application!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.