WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
US$160000.00 - US$250000.00 per annum
3 months ago
· BS in Computer Science or related field.
· 8+ years of experience in the Software/DevOps realm
· Python, Java, Ruby or Perl
· virtualized infrastructure in the cloud and on-premise.
· Docker, Kubernetes
· AWS (C2S) and automation using Ansible and Terraform.
· large-scale distributed systems and Linux systems internals (system libraries, file systems, etc.)
· Fortify, Checkmarx, BurpSuite, Coverity, Veracode, OWASP ZAP, CodeDx, Nessus.
· Linux and Security triage & forensic analysis.
· TS / SCI security clearance
· Experience working with the DoD / IC community
· Collaborate with product and engineering teams to plan and deploy product releases.
· Ensure services are designed with 24/7 availability and operational readiness and rigor.
· Implement proactive monitoring, alerting, and self-healing systems.
· Participate in on-call rotations, driving restoration and repair of service-impacting issue
· Coordinate with application development team to remediate security vulnerabilities and producing weekly and monthly progress reports.
· Provide guidance in how to resolve security vulnerabilities incidents as required.
· Stay on top of new security threats and trends for application security.
· MS in Computer Science or related technical field
· Strong understanding of federal cybersecurity guidance such as NIST SP 800-53r4, NIST SP 800-37 and NIST 800-137
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.