WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 days ago
Sr DevOps Site Reliability Engineer- Orchestration
With your expertise you will be:
- Building and mentoring the distributed team members in engineering and architecture topics
- Supporting and owning the continuous development of key IT platforms
- Getting actively involved current initiatives, develop and drive new concepts, evaluate possible (open source) tools for Automation Integration and/or support other departments in the evaluation process.
- Integrating into existing and new orchestration and automation interfaces form IT Infrastructure Platforms and Business processes
- Building the foundation for the AIOps for the Service Insights Product Area by further developing the orchestration platform
- Promoting and advertising your great ideas
We are happy to meet you if you possess:
- The ability to see the big picture, simplify and present concepts
- Coding skills (Golang, Java preferred), (open)API definitions, GraphQL, understand XML, YAML, JSON) - required for Infrastructure Automation
- Strong experience of application and infrastructure monitoring with Open Source tools like Selenium, Influx stack(TICK), elastic stack (ELK), Prometheus and Grafana.
- Hands on experience with automation and configuration management tools Knowledge on how to integrate any kind of REST/SOAP Service
- An outgoing and integrative personality likes to discuss and promote his/her ideas.
- Database and Data Modelling skills (relational and NoSQL, GraphDBs)
- DevOps skills, preach and follow the CI/CD principles
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a strong plus: Kubernetes, Docker
Candidate applications from Switzerland and EU/EFTA are welcome.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join their team in Copenhagen. The company in question is a European consultancy and concentrates solely on the life science industry. The business specialises in the impact of Data Science, so the entire business model is built around an in-depth understanding of the most modern tools and techniques of Data Science. They've gone through some prolonged success over the last few years and they're looking to strengthen their team to meet the high demand for their services. The role is undefined as it will depend on the project you have, but the core requirements are to have someone who is a very capable Data Engineer that either has experience as a consultant or experience with relevant soft skills (e.g. stakeholder conversations and client discussions). The most desired skills are Python, machine learning, NLP, Azure or AWS. There is a level of flexibility on this due to the varied projects, but that tends to be the core tech stack for most clients. If you would like to find out more about the company, click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join their established team. The business in question is a specialist consultancy, concentrating specifically on machine learning. They have a range of clients across multiple industries, but they always have the development/improvement of machine learning at the forefront of how they add value. The business has gone through a phase of growth recently due to their prior success and Data Engineering is the next area the company would like to concentrate on. Skills; +2 years, Data Engineering for a machine learning team Excellent understanding of Azure or AWS Understanding of C#/.net Strong knowledge of Python Understanding of DevOps would be a plus, but not essential If you feel you're a good match for the role, click apply or email email@example.com Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Data Engineer - Berlin This business is streamlining European lending, whilst increasing industry transparency. Their data-driven platform gives investors an enriched overview of their portfolio - and uses prediction modeling to help them track performance and manage risk. We are looking for a solution-oriented Senior Data Engineer with strong communication skills to join the growing team. You will become the owner of multiple projects & processes on the Data Platform and will help them continue to build a state of the art data processing solution. Tech: Python, Flask, FastAPI, Docker, K8's, AWS, Spark, ETL and more. The role offers a high level of autonomy, and a genuine opportunity to bring a new level of transparency to the world of finance. You'll be rewarded with flexible working conditions (can work from anywhere and visit the office one week every two months), a competitive salary, and a dedicated learning and development budget. - Up to 80% remote - Competitive Salary - Super innovative/Data driven business - Scope for internal development - English speaking Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.