WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
For one of my clients, a digital consultancy located in Munich, I'm looking for a DevOps engineer. They work for the coolest brands and build the most innovating Web based products. They're looking for someone who is able to visualise how a DevOps team for a modern digital agency should look and function; from both a technical, process and business perspective. You are comfortable with the responsibility of creating new processes and solutions for a wide variety of applications and different hosting providers, and can effectively work hand in hand with developers and the IT team. While you love working with up to date technology, you prefer to keep one step behind the "bleeding edge'. Daily work routine includes planning, creating and optimizing delivery pipelines, maintaining currently running projects on different environments, creating and keeping watch on monitoring solutions, while always helping to steer the team direction toward larger company goals through the use of company wide OKRs. You are someone who can imagine a working construct and potentially interested in leading the implementation with a growing team.
What you have:
* Min 3 years professional experience with Docker, CI/CD, Linux OS, Bash
* AWS experience with Cloudwatch, API Gateway, API Keys, Security, and infrastructure
* Experience with Monitoring tools (i.e. Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana)
* Experience in creating and maintaining centralized logs
* Microservices infrastructure experience
* Fluent English speaking required and German speaking is a plus
What you'll get:
* Salary up to 75k
* Pension scheme
* Home office 4 days in the week+ Flextime
* Central location in Munich
* Happy hours, frequent company events and Public transport card
* Investment in your development through inhouse training days &
* German language course if needed
* A friendly and international working environment
Please reply or send me your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on: +4989262097136 if you want to know more.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.