Senior DevOps Engineer - Geneva - Banking
Geneva, Switzerland , Up to Swiss Franc155000 per annum + Benefits
2018-05-03 09:54:11 +0100
Are you ready to work for a demanding, yet rewarding, global banking partner? Do you want to be recognised, not only for your hard work but the exceptional and transformative projects that you will create? Have you thought about making a life-changing step forward in your career?
If you are an expert in
- Modernisation of long standing, and historical, systems.
- Communicating with different areas of the business to deliver your ideas and automation strategies
- Linux Environments, modern development methodologies like Shift Left and BDD.
And you are interested in
- Working with a global business to help transform a key, niche global business unit, with feedback and planning supported by dedicated analysts?
- Having the ability to travel across Europe as and when required.
- Communicating with people from different backgrounds and professional experience to deploy your unique DevOps vision.
Do you want to be a part of a company that
- Can offer world-leading remuneration package and benefits, including travel and loyalty bonus?
- Is committed to a long-term strategy to improve and remain competitive in the market, with state of the art IT systems being a crucial part of it?
- That is recognised globally as a leader in its field by future employers and customers?
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile after the button below. I have other DevOps roles currently, so, please apply, and if I have a suitable position I will be in touch!
Managing This Role
I specialise in sourcing and placing the best DevOps/Cloud professionals in Switzerland. I focus heavily on building strong relationships with both candidate and client through ...Bradley's Full Bio