Senior Devops Engineer - Freelancer
Berlin, Germany , €65 - €70 per hour
2019-03-11 10:12:30 +0000
Senior DevOps Engineer - Freelance
As a part of a Google Cloud Adoption project I am looking or a Senior DevOps Engineer to work on the most visited market for buying and selling vehicles in Germany.
Your Responsibilities -
- Contribute to the team's work to architect its new infrastructure based on Google Kubernetes
Engine and other Google Cloud services.
- Contribute to codebase defining infrastructure components for the production & development of
- Coach and mentor product development teams
- Collaborate with product teams to analyse services and identify improvement areas for public cloud adoption and help to implement them
Your profile -
- You must have several years of experience as software developer /system architect.
- In depth knowledge of designing infrastructures and deploying workloads on Kubernetes
- Experience in public cloud platforms like the Google Cloud Platform.
- AWS and Azure knowledge is plus
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Understanding of UNIX/Linux systems, networking, troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of JVM languages, Node.js or Go.
- Knowledge about Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet.
- Understand Design, implementation and operation of distributed services and
- Independent working and quick adoption of new technologies and concepts.
Please note that this is an English speaking role in an English speaking environment. Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
Managing This Role
I’m Nina, and I’m a delivery consultant at Darwin, specialising in the Mobile Development market in Northern Germany. My role is to source the best talent for mobile, more speci...Nina's Full Bio