WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
6 Months +
Senior DevOps - Stockholm/Remote
Due to high demand our client is currently expanding the team within the Fintech department and is looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join their team to help with improving and developing tech stack. Your be joining small cross-functioning team that has full responsibility and accountability for everything from infrastructure, API's and back-office applications.
Our client has had great success in helping businesses make the easy transition through automation of their financial services, accounting, payment and taxes. They make sure they have complete understanding of the requirements and needs to ensure their clients have the best and right tools in place to make the best decisions.
- A in-depth understanding of cloud infrastructure and tooling
- Experience in IT infrastructure (6-8+ years)
- Hands on knowledge using docker, kubernetes and miscroservices
- The ability to develop, deploy, run and debug Linux software
- GCP (google cloud platform) knowledge - Google deployment team and Terraform
- Good understanding of Java/Java SE 11, Angular and Typescript (not only for DevOps related takes as your also be working with the rest of developers and taking part in coding)
- A good command of the English language both spoken and written
- Experience working in Customer driven critical applications
Main working language is English, position is based in Stockholm with potential of being remote after a set period of time.
For more details please contact me directly
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.