WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
8 months ago
Senior DevOps Engineer - Berlin or Waldorf office.
Acquired a couple of years ago this business has synced entirely with it's parent over a €11 million further investment. Their aim is to empower business users to digitalise processes, without the need for code!
Right now the engineering team is around 22, with only 1 DevOps engineer fully committed alongside help from parent business. We now look to scale the business with another DevOps engineer as the plan in the future is to scale the engineering department to around 40.
Scaling process delivery, code not needed!
- Hands-on experience with working DevOps/SRE roles. (5years).
- Deep knowledge in the AWS cloud (3years), alongside container technologies like; Docker, K8s (2years).
- Experience with designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines. (Jenkins)
- Familiar with cross functional environments, working in agile methodologies.
- To manage cloud landscapes based on Kubernetes + SAP cloud platform.
- Work closely with product + dev teams to enable customer success.
- Automate and optimise CI/CD process.
- Contribute to our SRE processes.
- Responding to security + on-call instances.
Why should I join?
- Back by a global parent business, operating just under 50 years.
- Start-up environment, with financial backing/stability.
- Range of training courses.
- Remote flexibility.
If you would like to find out more, please do send your CV and call availability to: Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.