WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€70000.00 - €78000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Senior DevOps Engineer - Mainz
This pharmaceutical business has been running for over 40 years, providing medicial machinery for blood testing equipment, white blood cell detection etc. Recently, we have been providing machines for Covid testing worldwide.
The aim of the role is to take ownership of their current CI/CD pipeline using the existing template to gain a high-level overview on all parts of the business globally. They want to centralise their business, all working from the same platform, technologies and operating systems. There is also a need to improve the automation software production, this will be a contribution from the whole team.
Do you want to make a significant difference to tomorrow?
- At least 5 years of experience in the DevOps/Azure cloud field.
- Develop source codes to develop modules within the CI/CD.
- Deep knowledge of TFS or Azure DevOps, any certifications are beneficial.
- Experience with C# or .Net in development.
- Understanding of admin tools like; Sonarcube, MSbuild, Ms Sql Server.
- Automation of build, deployment and release processes.
- Monitor, administer and optimise processes and tools in source code areas.
- Design, run and expand both release engineering and software development across projects.
- Develop tools in C# which will support the software and liquid handling system development.
Why should I join?
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Modern infrastructure and global CI/CD system.
- Range of training courses.
- Remote flexibility.
- Strong company culture with rich history of over 40 years.
If you would like to find out more, please do send your CV and call availability to: Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.