WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
My Client, a global IT consulting firm is searching for a Lead DevOps Engineer in Norwalk, CT. This candidate will have expertise with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and at least one programming language, with Python being preferred.
What You'll Do
- The DevOps Engineer will be creating, managing, and refining the team's secure and reliable platform and infrastructure as code environment
What you have
- 3 to 5 years of experience, including expert knowledge of the enterprise Amazon Web Services (AWS) domain, Terraform, and Scripting. Spark is a plus.
- Expertise with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab, SonarQube, or Quay.io)
- Expert knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, Python, C/C++, Scala, Ruby, etc.)
- Ability to work with multiple stacks of tools, approaches, and environments (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Experienced in Unix/Linux shell/scripting (strong Python, Bash)
In addition to the work, you will be joining a global team of 30,000+ colleagues in a dedicated, divisive community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The company is growing at a rapid rate and looking to begin interviewing and hiring ASAP. If you're interested, apply below and let's set up a time to chat.