WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
8 months ago
One of a Kind
This is an opportunity to join the world's first outdoor adventure platform, bringing new challenges daily. With a 3d Terrain of the Whole Earth we live on, you can now plan a route for outings taking Terrain into account for Hiking/cycling/skiing and with live data layers, visibly seeing snow depth etc and is accurate to around 50cm resolution!
You will be responsible for:
- Looking after their AWS & Heroku accounts and infrastructure.
- Building out metrics, logging and tracing infrastructure, giving full insight into their stack.
- Managing our external services in CDN's, Databases, etc.
- Ensure high security standards.
- Iterating on our PostGIS adventure databases.
- Holistically, see the big picture. Understanding why performance and quality is important for end users, ensure automated tests and documentation reach the engineering team.
- Distil complex requirements into a non-complex solution.
- Dynamic and can effortlessly transition between the various facets of business required.
- Excellent communication skills and explain complicated issues in Laymen's terms.
This is an opportunity to join a one of a kind business in it's space. They can offer 80% on-site weeks, meaning 1 day remote, equity options and an apartment in Chamonix for use from their director! If you see this as a progressive role for yourself or immerse yourself within the GIS/Geographic field, this could be a very exciting opportunity for you.
Get in touch - Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com