WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€70000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client are a global e-commerce platform connecting thousands of vendors in delivering food products across Berlin and beyond in over 40 different countries. Currently they're in an exciting phase (recent billion dollar investment) growing across multiple departments, they're looking for SRE/Devops specialists to work as part of their agile Global Engineering team to enhance their infrastructure, scale their services and architecture.
- Provide guidance and tooling for implementation across various DevOps projects.
- Design and build a secure, scalable and automated AWS and GCP setup to be used by all engineers.
- Provide technical leadership alongside a technical hands-on approach, you'll also be involved in providing consulting and mentoring infrastructure teams across the company.
- Instill a DevOps mindset and collaborate closely across the various tech teams.
- Travel occasionally to other global locations and liaise with multiple engineering teams.
- Passion about working as part of a team and being able to collaborate, communicate, lead and mentor team members.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely detailed project and technical information.
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies (AWS or GCP) alongside using infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Ansible).
- Strong knowledge of multiple programming languages (Python, Golang).
- Container knowledge is also key alongside using orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker, EKS) and ability to maintain pipelines (CI,CD).
If you're a Senior Data Engineer who is looking for that next step in being a key technical figure in driving forwards the DevOps mindset within a rapidly growing global company this may be the role for you. If this is you - please reach out to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com along with your CV and a suitable time to speak.