WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
11 months ago
My client are an B2B marketplace for the top technical freelancers.
They enable their businesses worldwide to digitise by providing them with the best talent around as well as revolutionising the IT staffing marketing with automated technical approaches.
They are looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to contribute to their core platform. If you are passionate to build new infrastructure tools, design alerts, production changes and work with developers to ensure the scalability, predictable and reliability of the application - let's have a chat.
- Evolve and maintain their IaC (Infrastructure as a code) project.
- Troubleshoot issues into a production environment, whilst identifying how to prevent further issues.
- Communicate and engage with the rest of the IT team to bring together multiple solutions and implement the best.
- Participate in designing platform architecture, implement solutions and features using the most cutting edge technologies.
- Minimise the risk of reliability related failure to outcomes like durability, availability, performance and correctness.
- 5 years professional experience in relation to Development and operations.
- Experience with CI/CD processes using tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Git.
- At least 2 years experience with 2 languages here:
- GoLang, Python, NodeJs, Scala, Java, Ruby, C, C++
- Familiar with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with data structures, software development and complexity analysis.
- Configuration orchestration tools like: Terraform or Cloudformation and Ansible.
If you're a Senior DevOps engineer who is looking for the challenge to be a catalyst within the DevOps methodology of this business; then please get in touch at Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a convenient time to speak.