Senior DevOps Engineer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc108000.00 - Swiss Franc132000.00 per annum
2019-06-17 17:28:45 +0100
Global Digital Strategy and Software Engineering. Bespoke technology solutions. Partnered with AWS and Sitecore. Big Data focused.
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in a consultancy, on-site with exciting clients? Do you have a background in System Architecture and an interest in Big Data?
Our client, a globally present consultancy focused in Automotive, Financial, Travel & Hospitality, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Media and Telecommunications. With a focus in Big Data and Big Data Analytics, they are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team working closely with the development teams to operate and maintain their entire platform end to end.
As the right engineer, you have:
- Extensive experience (8+ years) experience in System Architecture, troubleshooting, and/or operations
- A degree in computer science, engineering, information system management or related discipline/equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps, building automation pipelines and CI/CD using Ansible Platforms
- 5+ years of experience creating clustered solutions and integrating 3rd party tools
- 5+ years of experience working in enterprise environments integrating Security Best Practices (System Security and Network Security in Big Data Systems)
- Extensive experience in Automation with Ansible
- Experience in rollouts and deployments in layered environments within large enterprises
- Experience in implementing complex security requirements, especially within the financial industry
- Good at abstract and conceptual thinking
- Self-reliant, flexible, openminded and cooperative
- Able to come up with creative and innovative solutions
- Team-focused and communicative
- Proactive in all areas of your work
- A passionate Big Data engineer as a bonus
- Interested in working in a fast-paced, international environment as part of an international team
- Experienced in IBM DB2 or IBM Power Systems as a bonus
- Fluent English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Engineering and integrating platforms within the Big Data Team
- Utilising your skills in Ansible, Automation/building automation platforms
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development of platforms
- Engineering of core Big Data platform capabilities
- Global business with international offices and teams
- Working with some of the biggest clients in finance and market-leading financial institutions
- Working on some of the best projects in finance
- Opportunity for international travel/exchange after a year of service within another office
- Relocation package if needed (including first-month accommodation)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role