WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc108000.00 - Swiss Franc132000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Global Digital Strategy and Software Engineering. Bespoke technology solutions. Partnered with AWS and Sitecore. Big Data focused.
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in a consultancy, on-site with exciting clients? Do you have a background in System Architecture and an interest in Big Data?
Our client, a globally present consultancy focused in Automotive, Financial, Travel & Hospitality, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Media and Telecommunications. With a focus in Big Data and Big Data Analytics, they are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team working closely with the development teams to operate and maintain their entire platform end to end.
As the right engineer, you have:
- Extensive experience (8+ years) experience in System Architecture, troubleshooting, and/or operations
- A degree in computer science, engineering, information system management or related discipline/equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps, building automation pipelines and CI/CD using Ansible Platforms
- 5+ years of experience creating clustered solutions and integrating 3rd party tools
- 5+ years of experience working in enterprise environments integrating Security Best Practices (System Security and Network Security in Big Data Systems)
- Extensive experience in Automation with Ansible
- Experience in rollouts and deployments in layered environments within large enterprises
- Experience in implementing complex security requirements, especially within the financial industry
- Good at abstract and conceptual thinking
- Self-reliant, flexible, openminded and cooperative
- Able to come up with creative and innovative solutions
- Team-focused and communicative
- Proactive in all areas of your work
- A passionate Big Data engineer as a bonus
- Interested in working in a fast-paced, international environment as part of an international team
- Experienced in IBM DB2 or IBM Power Systems as a bonus
- Fluent English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Engineering and integrating platforms within the Big Data Team
- Utilising your skills in Ansible, Automation/building automation platforms
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development of platforms
- Engineering of core Big Data platform capabilities
- Global business with international offices and teams
- Working with some of the biggest clients in finance and market-leading financial institutions
- Working on some of the best projects in finance
- Opportunity for international travel/exchange after a year of service within another office
- Relocation package if needed (including first-month accommodation)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.