Senior DevOps Engineer
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-04-01 12:29:52 +0100
Can you be the Catalyst between DevOps and Data?
My client, based in Berlin, are looking to hire their next Senior DevOps engineer into the team. The business itself is an premium online E-commerce business operating across German speaking countries. The customer service, high-quality design, and intuitive shop operations set themselves aside from other E-commerce businesses.
- Collaborate with the BI team which is a combination of Data engineers, scientists and business analysts too. Design, scope and implement their cloud-based high availability infrastructure with AWS.
- Direct implement features to streamline pipelines, process and work specifically on the stability, performance, security and monetization too.
- DevOps culture, owning your code base and write appropriate testing as well as CI/CD practices for changes in environments.
- Well aware of Automation tools and automating infrastructure as well as defining IAC.
- Cross functionally work between Data engineers, Scientists and business analysits as well as siting in an DevOps team working with developers.
- Expertise in Amazon Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of automation tools such as: CloudFormation, Ansible and/or Terraform.
- Previous experience with building and deploying Docker containers: Ec2 or Kubernetes are best.
- Working with a TDD and BDD environment as well as bringing the DevOps cultures across teams.
- Public Transport ticket.
- Flexible working hours.
- Up to 30% Discount in the shops.
- Employer funded pension.
If you are a DevOps Engineer who is looking for their next challenge and looking to progress within the Data environment then feel free to get in touch with myself at Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com along with your resume and a suitable time for us to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role