Senior DevOps Engineer
Berlin, Germany , €60000.00 - €100000.00 per annum + stock options
2019-02-20 16:50:59 +0000
Changing the infrastructure of the energy grid sector with a scalable blockchain platform.
This business is a non-profit organisation looking to reduce our carbon footprint and lower transaction costs within this industry. You will be joining their core technology team, based at their Devhub in Berlin. With a recent investment of $25million from large energy cooperate businesses, they are looking to scale this team ASAP.
They need an Senior DevOps Engineer to join their current team.
You will be responsible for:
- Automated testing and implement CI.
- Design and maintain security measures for the chain. (Incloud and on premise)
- Configuring and maintaining testing frameworks on AWS.
- Building deployment pipelines and further developing the existing pipelines.
- Help Affilates setting up their validator nodes.
- Maintain Aux systems: Web servers and DNS.
- Expertise with automated deployment management.
- Knowledge of CI/CD workflows.
- Experience in virtualisation - K8s, Docker, Openshift.
- Worked with scripting languages, multiple languages is a huge plus.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Start-up environment.
- Ongoing support for personal growth and development within Blockchain.
For further information please contact Joe Carpenter: Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com
Managing This Role
My primary objective is to build long lasting relationships with my candidates and focus on recognising exactly what drives and motivates someone to make the next step in their ...Joseph's Full Bio