Senior DevOps Engineer
Berlin, Germany , £55000 - £75000 per annum + stock options
2019-02-19 17:34:57 +0000
Would you like to help people navigate the German Tax System in just 25 minutes - and get the full tax return they deserve?
This business gives their customers a personalised tax accountant in their phone; guiding them through their tax declaration using a simple chat interface. After proven success in Germany, they have finalised their Series A funding, raising more than €10M which will be used for international expansion.
They need an Senior DevOps Engineer to join their current team.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, Develop and deploy tools to trace and understand issues for the future.
- Deploy cloud infrastructure to run backend, data processing tools and applications in a secure and scalable manner.
- Technical knowledge for product decisions, working closely with that team to create reliable apps.
- Mentoring other developers and creating a more holistic approach to the world of Security.
- Continuing to cultivate a collaborative engineering culture; and coaching developers to help them achieve their personal growth
- Develop tools and software than supports their product and development cycle.
- Expertise with Cloud platforms ideally: GCP and/or AWS.
- Understanding of distributed systems for high availability.
- Working in microservice architecture working with K8s or other container-based infrastructures.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible hours
- Great hardware, and standing desks
- Ongoing support for personal growth and development
For further information please contact Joe Carpenter: Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com
Managing This Role
My primary objective is to build long lasting relationships with my candidates and focus on recognising exactly what drives and motivates someone to make the next step in their ...Joseph's Full Bio