WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
£55000 - £75000 per annum + stock options
about 1 year ago
Would you like to help people navigate the German Tax System in just 25 minutes - and get the full tax return they deserve?
This business gives their customers a personalised tax accountant in their phone; guiding them through their tax declaration using a simple chat interface. After proven success in Germany, they have finalised their Series A funding, raising more than €10M which will be used for international expansion.
They need an Senior DevOps Engineer to join their current team.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, Develop and deploy tools to trace and understand issues for the future.
- Deploy cloud infrastructure to run backend, data processing tools and applications in a secure and scalable manner.
- Technical knowledge for product decisions, working closely with that team to create reliable apps.
- Mentoring other developers and creating a more holistic approach to the world of Security.
- Continuing to cultivate a collaborative engineering culture; and coaching developers to help them achieve their personal growth
- Develop tools and software than supports their product and development cycle.
- Expertise with Cloud platforms ideally: GCP and/or AWS.
- Understanding of distributed systems for high availability.
- Working in microservice architecture working with K8s or other container-based infrastructures.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible hours
- Great hardware, and standing desks
- Ongoing support for personal growth and development
For further information please contact Joe Carpenter: Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com