Senior DevOps Engineer
Berlin, Germany , €60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
2019-02-01 12:08:59 +0000
My Client, a well known brand, globally working across 45 countries to ensures consumers, can consume! The business has now become the largest food-delivery network in the world, with only plans to continue scaling and ensure customer satisfaction. They are specifically looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer in this current team to scale their infrastructure and continue to streamline their technology process. DevOps and Data teams are both having this revamp to streamline all current processes and to help product management fill gaps.
- Launch and help to maintain successful websites worldwide.
- Actively design, build and maintain their large, complex and decentralised infrastructure.
- Ensure the technical success, development and enhancement of our international business.
- Take part in on-call rotation and support teams using infrastructure.
- Work in a cross-functional team and have the chance to work across various challenging tasks.
- MUST have knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Worked with Cloud-based infrastructures, mainly AWS related.
- Proficiency in Container technologies, mainly Docker or ECS.
- Knowledge in many Configuration Management Systems.
- Fluency on Python or Ruby or Bash scripting.
- Experience in solving problems and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in design, implementation, optimizing and maintaining infrastructures combined with a clear understanding of caching technologies.
If you are a DevOps Engineer who is looking for their next challenge, working for one of Germany's most innovative businesses then feel free to get in touch with myself at Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com along with your resume and a suitable time for us to speak.
Until then all the best.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role